Onsite Badge Pickup & Registration
ISRI is committed to putting on a safer event experience
ISRI is committed having a successful and safe show for all. In accordance with the ISRI2022 Health & Safety Policy established on January 5, 2022, prior to onsite badge pickup, attendees will be asked for proof of one of the following:
- The fastest and most efficient way is to upload your vaccination card to the CLEAR Health Pass. Directions and further details are available here.
- Show your vaccination card along with a drivers license or other government ID with your photograph.
- Show proof of vaccination such as a photograph of your card or other mobile app along with a drivers license or other government ID with your photograph.
- A negative COVID test or positive antigen test taken within 72 hours prior to picking up your badge at the registration desk in Las Vegas.
- The fastest and most efficient way is to use the CLEAR Health Pass and link to your testing provider if available. The results of your test will automatically be uploaded to the app. Learn more here.
- Show a copy of your negative test or positive antigen test along with a drivers license or other government ID with your photograph.
- Take advantage of the free COVID-19 onsite testing available at ISRI2022. Be prepared for long lines and delays. Those who test positive for COVID-19 onsite will not be allowed access until a negative test is obtained.
For the Fastest and Most Convenient Experience Use CLEAR
The CLEAR system is not able to accept vaccine certifications produced by other countries at this time. Please present a copy of your vaccine documents either in print or on your phone. If you have flown into the United States in the 72 hours prior to registering, you may also present your boarding pass from the international leg of your travel as all travelers coming to the U.S. will have been screened prior to travel.
Prepare Ahead for Easy, Safe Entrance in to ISRI2022 by Using the CLEAR App Now
As part of the entry requirements for ISRI2022 Convention and Exposition, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 (within 72 hours) test OR antigen test for badge pick up and entrance. Proof of vaccination can be loaded into the CLEAR app now, and negative tests from CLEAR Testing Partners (click here for full list) can be loaded in the CLEAR app within 72 hours of onsite check-in.
The advance process is simple, private and can be done today:
- ISRI has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide easy proof of COVID-related health insights for a seamless experience. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll here: https://clear.app.link/ISRI
ISRI QR Code:
Scan or click the QR Code to download the CLEAR App.
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees should sign up for the CLEAR app in advance. If vaccinated, attendees can complete their health screening before arrival. Negative COVID-19 tests or antigen tests from CLEAR Testing Partners (click here for full list) can be loaded onto the app 72 hours in advance of ISRI2022 onsite check in.
- Full instructions on how to complete your CLEAR Health Pass are below:
1 – Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile
2 – Navigate to EVENTS and select ISRI2022 Convention and Exposition under “CONFERENCES”
3 – Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4 – Follow the prompts to verify your vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test (within 72 hours)
5 – Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show your Health Pass for seamless arrival.
- Once your Health Pass on the CLEAR app is completed, just show it at onsite registration and you’re all set for ISRI2022.
- While onsite COVID-19 testing will be available, attendees who do not complete the CLEAR Health Pass in advance of check-in may experience delays in registration and convention entrance.